Minutes for December 15, 2008 Meeting
- Jantz, Hartstein, Hoover, Liew, McDonald, Mills, Nakagama
- Ellis, Sun
- Announcements - Jantz
- Discussion: Drupal Issues, Tasks, Timeline
- Other Topics - Any
1) Announcements - Jantz
- Cyberinfrastucture: Olé - Defining specs for an ILS using Business Process modeling to design workflow processes
- NJvideo demo at NJedge Comference (and other demos) went nicely.
- TAS heads and CI goals in final draft.
- Looking to get certified as a "trusted repository" maybe by certifying ETD and essential RUcore portions.
2) Discussion: Drupal Issues, Tasks, Timeline
CMS vs. CMS old - cache separation? Seems fine? Choong will review. Dave will give Choong the htaccess file.
Proxy: Check IP redone for Drupal dev into PHP (rather than PERL).
- Pare back the number of css files by including the 2 rul styles into the theme css. Also check drupal css files for images not needed.
- Choong shared some numbers
- The check IP script will add back in a bit of time delay.
- Sho was going to optimize the mysql, but it wouldn't help on elrond with its limited memory.
- Choong and Sho will review the htaccess file and optimize it.
Command line cache purge: want to have a way to run the cache purge from the command line.
Cache purge application: Choong will build an app that will allow selective purging and re-requesting of files
by Sam. The open web accessible script will be removed until passworded or included in a larger app.
Cron purging: if necessary, a script can be written to purge and reload(re-populate the cache) to run in the wee hours of the morning.
Choong will give Dave the IP check delivery by Christmas. Plan is Choong delivery by 6, Dave on 7th. When ready, Sam cuts it over.
3) Other Topics - Any
RSS files not valid/complete for BookRoom.