Minutes for February 16, 2009 Meeting
- Ellis, Hoover, Jantz, Liew, McDonald, Mills
- Who's Who
- Faculty Portal
- Other Topics
- New cache apps allows recaching of individual database descriptions
- Sorted but last updated
- Discussion: Login text
- Requested by WAC: "Login here" instead of "Not Logged in"; "Logged in" will stay the same for second state
- Will not be squeezed into 1.0 release but will be for 1.1 dot release in June
- Rollout will be announced to RUL_Everyone
- Choong showed the demos prepared for the committee by Sam
- Discussion how an individual faculty portal might be added to a profile
- Perhaps the label might be like "ruCore collections"
- Some discussion of use of tabs to divide the page into chunks/sections
- When a person leaves RUL what sort of re-direct mechanism will be placed there? Policy? Procedure?
- A data diagram would be very useful
- What specifically will be in the first release?
- Maybe email/mailto: links should go to a form instead...captcha to stop spam?
- Discussed in the Who's Who discussion.
- Upgraded to 2.2.2
- Using PDF server for input to place the creative commons image and link on the first page of the pdf
(the link leads to an anchor at the end of the pdf where a rights statement is).
- Reports interface designed by James for statistics
- Who's Who
- Google Analytics
- PDF Server