Minutes for March 16, 2009 Meeting
- Ellis, Hoover, Jantz, Liew, McDonald, Mills
- Update: Drupal - Sam and Chong
- Update: Who's Who - Choong
- Update: Bookroom Stats - Ron for James
- Other updates, announcements and issues
Added topic: Reaper64
- Jeffery's stylesheet: "done"- was on Harvest. will be properly moved as of release 5
- Vertigo is to go to reaper64. Needs Sho to set it up (redirect?)
- Classics texts: ingested all texts. Little more work to be done. Rhonda will work with Chad to set up a portal.
- Will redirect from CETH to this portal.
Update: Drupal - Sam and Chong
- Went live. No big issues. Speed seems ok. (peer review link was broken. fixed on dev and production)
- Discussion of how to do next release
- Will continue to deliver code and tables via data dump
- Basic programming for indexes due 3rd week of April
- Elrond will have a doubled environment. one for production and one for sanity testing
- We will have 3 drupal devs: 1) state of (last) delivery, 2) next delivery, 3) developer's sandbox
Update: Who's Who - Choong
- Update on columns / demos etc.
Added topic: Update: OJS - Choong
- Working with the NJ History people. Working through the process, settings, policies.
- Some other issues such as templates, copyright, etc. need to be worked out yet.
Update: Bookroom Stats - James
Other updates, announcements and issues
- Dave: Big ticket items requests: Webserver, machine room UPS (and other issues related to machine room)