Checklist for Supervisors
Being a supervisor is often daunting since it involves many administrative as supervisory
duties. The short list of "signposts" below is designed to help you through some of those
- To POST or RECLASSIFY a position: contact Libraries Human Resources first.
- For University information see:
- Upon hire of a C.O.L.T. employee, check for shift differential eligibility with Libraries
- TimeTrak, an electronic time/pay system, is used to record hours and process payroll for all
hourly employees as well as for shift differential for Type 1 salaried employees. Inquiries
regarding this process should be directed to the Libraries Budget Office.
- Attendance for Type 1 employees is recorded in the Absence Reporting system. Inquiries
regarding use of this system as well as substantive attendance issues should be directed to
Libraries Human Resources
- If contacted by a Union steward to attend a meeting or to meet with you directly, do not
hesitate to contact Libraries Human Resources first.