Attending: Stephanie Bartz (Team Leader), Isaiah Beard, Anthony Joachim
Excused: Kevin McGuire
1. Isaiah will create a user-friendly version of the instructions for saving files to CD. The instructions will be made available as a handout at each of the New Brunswick Libraries.
2. Copies of the recently submitted ACIC funding proposal were distributed for information purposes.
3. Tony will draft instructions for end-of-year computer equipment requests for inclusion in the NBL Reference Manual.
4. End-of-year computer and software requests for the New Brunswick Libraries were reviewed. Isaiah and Tony will follow up on several individual problems and Stephanie will collect pricing information and submit a finalized list to Arlene Minch by Friday, February 8.
5. In preparation for the arrival of new ELF PCs, the team will begin planning for the redistribution to staff of some PCs currently in the public areas.
Next meeting: Wednesday, March 20, 3:00 p.m., Douglass Library
Stephanie Bartz, recorder