New Brunswick PC Coordination Team Minutes March 17, 2005
Attending: Stephanie Bartz (Team Leader), Pamela Johnson (recorder), Kevin McGuire, Andrew
1. Overview of NBPC functions:
The group welcomed Andrew Ruggiero to his first meeting. Stephanie gave an overview of the
NBPC teams function, topics included; updating Systems ticket / inventory database, the NBL
Web Site, posting of minutes from the "incoming folder", equipment replacement and allocation
of new PC's.
- The "incoming folder" has a number of minutes to be posted.
- Posting should be prioritized.
- Pam will immediately post November's NBLF minutes.
- Pam and Kevin are working together at posting the minutes.
- Change out of Tony's name at various pages.
3. Software database:
Stephanie will locate (Douglas T-drive) the NBL-purchased software / license file, create a
simplified version, and notify the group when it's ready for review.
4. Other Updates:
- PC Coordinators will make an assessment of who would be a candidate for a new PC and forward to Stephanie.
- Stephanie will formulate the next distribution list for the NBL portion of the 34 new PCs purchased for RUL.
- PC Coordinators will make an assessment of the number of missing Dell PC buttons and forward count to Stephanie.
- Andrew will be added to the four building listservs.