MAAP at RUL
Rutgers University Undergraduate Mission Goals Matrix [PDF]
Note: Each cell with an asterisk links to a separate PDF file; you will need to use the PDF reader's zoom functionality to read all the text. Scroll down to see all data.
The Mission Assessment and Alignment Planning system (MAAP) is being developed to clarify the
contributions of various programs and units to the fulfillment of the Rutgers-New Brunswick
undergraduate educational experience mission/goals, and to facilitate and encourage assessment and
alignment of outcomes and progress toward those goals. RUL is participating as a pilot in the MAAP
MAAP's Purposes: Assessment and Alignment:
- Develop a sense of community with shared goals and activities.
- Clarify our units' and our programs' contributions to those shared institutional goals.
- Provide a foundation for greater collaboration across units in pursuing our goals.
- Document and celebrate our successes and identifying areas for improvement.
- Create a compelling story about the accomplishments of the university for internal and external publics, including prospective students, taxpayers, the legislature, and accrediting agencies.
- Coordinate our planning and improvement efforts across the campus, within and among academic and administrative units at all levels, so that we're all heading in the same direction