Communications Analysis for the Rutgers University Libraries
Library Communication Strategies, Inc., July 2004
- Make communications a priority - internally and externally
- Appoint a "Marketing/Communication Team"
- Develop and budget for a marketing communication plan
- Strengthen the Libraries' visual identity
- Manage the message
- Make the Libraries more comfortable and attractive
- Practice two-way communication
- Harness the power of word-of-mouth marketing
- Seek to build partnerships
The communications analysis report is an internal document available to library personnel on our
building common drives in a folder titled "Communications Audit."