*** Due to an update in the university’s operating status, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the Celebration of Scholarship scheduled for March 11th. We are currently developing plans to recognize our faculty's achievements in an online medium and look forward to sharing them with you in the near future. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank everyone for their interest and enthusiasm in our programming. ***
Rutgers University–New Brunswick Libraries invite you to share your scholarship for the authors and creators event. We will celebrate with recently published books, journal articles, book chapters, patents, scores, choreographies, artworks, playscripts, etc. and a reception to salute your accomplishments.
- Title: Celebration of Scholarship 2020
- Date: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
- Time: 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Place: Mabel Smith Douglass Library, 8 Chapel Drive, New Brunswick
To Authors and Creators Submitting Work:
- Submission deadline: Friday, February 14, 2020. Only submissions received by this date will be included in this year’s display.
- Criteria: The work must be published between January 2018 and December 2019.
- Submission form: Please use this form.
In past years, we were happy to receive a copy of your book to add to our collection. In this case, please mail books to Kayo Denda, Douglass Library, 8 Chapel Drive, New Brunswick, NJ 08901.
For questions about the Celebrations of Scholarship 2020 event, please contact Kayo Denda (firstname.lastname@example.org, 848-932-5023).
We look forward to celebrating together Rutgers excellence and intellectual vitality!
New Brunswick Libraries would like to thank our cosponsors: the Margery Somers Foster Center, Rutgers Global, and Rutgers University Press.