This database is published in association with the University of Southern California's Institute of Safety and Systems Management and surveys recent work relating to public health, safety and industrial hygiene.
Subject coverage includes:
- Occupational safety and health
- Environmental and ecology
- Food and drugs
- Natural disasters, civil defense and emergency management
- Fire safety
- Radiation safety and electrical safety
- Consumer and recreation safety
- Diseases, injuries and trauma
- Ergonomics and human factor
- Epidemiology and public health
- Medical safety
- Civil and structural engineering
Click on the "Help" link in the upper right corner of any screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
RSS feeds and alerts; RefWorks citation tool; ProQuest My Research account to save, tag, organize and share research.
1981 - present.
Journal articles, conference proceedings and government reports.
Type of coverage
Abstracts and full bibliographic citations.
Print counterpart or
Health and Safety Science Abstracts
(Note: Print edition is not available at Rutgers Libraries.)
ProQuest and Institute of Safety and Systems Management at University of Southern California.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider