Some library patrons may currently experience difficulty accessing library services that require login. We are investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved shortly.
ClinicalKey Event on Jan. 30, 2015
A registration event will be held in the MSB (Medical School Building) on the RBHS Newark campus on Friday, January 30, 2015, between the hours of 9am – 2pm. Kiosks will be set up on the B level of the building, adjacent to both the B610 lecture hall and the lobby coffee cart. Demonstrations of ClinicalKey capabilities and resources will be available, along with giveaways such as Quick Reference cards.
Creating a personalized account through registration will enable you to take full advantage of ClinicalKey. It will help you manage the product by allowing for the creation of personalized reading lists, easy sharing of information, and customized print management.
ClinicalKey recently replaced MDConsult. The product brings together access to the following information resources:
- Books - over 1,100 of Elsevier's medical and surgical reference books
- Journals - over 600 of Elsevier's medical and surgical journals
- Procedures Consult - all Procedures Consult content and associated procedural videos in various specialties
- First Consult - over 850 Point-of-Care clinical monographs
- Drug Monographs - over 2,900 clinical pharmacology drug monographs from Gold Standard
- Patient Education - over 15,000 customizable patient education handouts
- Clinical Trials - all clinical trials from the ClinicalTrials.gov database
- Practice Guidelines - over 4,
- Multimedia- over 17,000 medical and surgical videos and over 2.2 million images
- 500 practice guidelines
- MEDLINE - Fully indexed MEDLINECME is also included and is sponsored by Cleveland Clinic Center for Continuing Education
Learn more about how ClinicalKey can benefit you!