Collaborative Archive & Data Research Environment Fellowship Program Announced by IU
Indiana University’s Network Science Institute has recently announced its CADRE Fellowship Program:
CADRE, or the Collaborative Archive & Data Research Environment, is ready to provide early access to a limited set of researchers. We invite you to collaborate with our team of experts and use our state-of-the-art big bibliometric data and cloud computing environment for your next research project!
CADRE aims to provide sustainable, affordable, and standardized data and analytic services for open and licensed big bibliometric data. To better understand the needs of our users, including but not limited to Scientometrics/Science of Science researchers, librarians, and other research technical service providers, we would like to take the opportunity announce our CADRE fellowship program.
As a CADRE Fellow, you will
- Gain access to the latest bibliometric data sets, including Web of Science and Microsoft Academic Graph
- Receive data and technical support for your project, including training webinars on CADRE tools and data sets
- Join the CADRE community with other fellows, and share your ideas and feedback with the CADRE team on Slack channels and in GitHub repositories
- Have early access to free cloud computing resources as we update and test different components of the CADRE platform
- Receive travel scholarships to present your work at primer venues
Applications are due May 31.
Rutgers University Libraries are part of the Shared BigData Gateway for Research Libraries, a public-private partnership led by Indiana University Libraries and the IU Network Science Institute. To learn more, visit the IU news site.