New Brunswick Data Workshops - Fall 2018
This fall, data librarian Ryan Womack will offer a series of workshops on statistical software and data visualization as part of New Brunswick Libraries Data Management Services.
This semester each workshop topic will be repeated twice in person, once at the Library of Science and Medicine on Busch campus, and once at Alexander Library on College Ave. These sessions will be identical except for location. Sessions will run approximately three hours. Workshops in parts will divide the time in thirds. For example, the first SPSS, Stata, and SAS workshop (running from 1:10-4:10 pm) would start with SPSS at 1:10 pm, Stata at 2:10 pm, and SAS at 3:10 pm. You are free to come only to those segments that interest you. There is no need to register, just come!
- Introduction to SPSS, Stata, and SAS – September 13, Alexander Library
- Introduction to R – September 20, Alexander Library
- Data Visualization in R – September 27, Alexander Library
- Introduction to SPSS, Stata, and SAS – October 3, Library of Science and Medicine
- Introduction to R – October 10, Library of Science and Medicine
- Data Visualization in R – October 17, Library of Science and Medicine