Now Available: Congressional Research Service Reports
The Congressional Research Service produces research reports for Congress on public policy issues ranging from agriculture policy, counterterrorism operations, banking regulation, veteran’s issues, and more. Recent reports available via QuickSearch include:
- Qatar: Governance, Security, and U.S. policy
- Kosovo: Background and U.S. Relations
- Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Benefit
- The War in Yemen: A Compilation of Legislation in the 115th Congress
- The Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC): An Economic Analysis
New reports will be added as they are provided to Congress. Previously issued reports will be made available in the future.
These reports further bolster the Libraries’ collections of government documents, which include both print and electronic material. There are five federal depositories at Rutgers, and the collection in New Brunswick—housed at Alexander Library and the Library of Science and Medicine—is one of the foremost historical collections in the state.