Some library patrons may currently experience difficulty accessing library services that require login. We are investigating the issue and hope to have it resolved shortly.
Rutgers University Libraries - Assembled Collection Of Chemistry Resources
The Libraries enhanced its support of research and study in chemistry by adding a wide range of resources, from different vendors.
These resources are:
Wiley e-journal backfiles for Chemistry
- Bulletin des Societes Chimiques Belges
- Heteroatom chemistry
- Journal of computational chemistry
- Journal of Raman spectroscopy
- Journal of polymer science Part C. Polymer symposia
The Springer e-book collection for Chemistry and Material Science from 2005 through 2013. One of the benefits of owning a Springer e-book collection is that Rutgers faculty and students can purchase a print copy of an e-book included in the collection for the very discounted price of $24.95.
Elsevier e-journal backfiles for Inorganic Chemistry.
- Bioinorganic chemistry (1971 – 1978)
- Coordination chemistry reviews (1966 – 1994)
- Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry Letters (1965 – 1981)
- Inorganica chimica acta (1967 – 1994)
- Inorganica chimica acta, Reviews (1967 – 1973)
- Journal of Inorganic and Nuclear Chemistry (1955 – 1981)
- Journal of inorganic biochemistry (1979 – 1994)
- Journal of organometallic chemistry (1963 – 1994)
- Polyhedron (1982 – 1994)
For more information on how to access any of these resources, please contact Physical Sciences Librarian Bonnie Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org or Chemistry and Physics Librarian Laura Palumbo at email@example.com .