UpToDate Anywhere Available Now
Starting December 1, you can get immediate access to UpToDate whenever and wherever you need it.
UpToDate includes more than 10,500 topics and more than 20 specialties; a drug database (in partnership with Lexicomp); more than 1,500 patient education topics; over 28,000 graphics; and links to more than 400,000 references. In addition, UpToDate contains a library of images and videos, standard medical calculators and decision tools, and “practice changing” current information and training resources.
Take the time to register for UpToDate Anywhere today and gain access to additional benefits!
Here’s what you get with UpToDate Anywhere:
- Free mobile app for your iOS or Android smart device
- Easy access to UpToDate remotely from any computer anywhere with internet access
- Free continuing education credits (CME/CE/CPD) when you research a clinical question
- Bi-weekly clinical update with selected What’s New and Practice Changing UpDates
Get registered— it’s easy:
- To access and/or register to use UpToDate, simply use any computer or device connected to the Rutgers network. Set up a personal account by creating a unique login and password.
- Access UpToDate from the link or icon located on the:
Your account is linked to your affiliation with Rutgers. To keep your account active and maintain benefits, simply log in through the university’s network at least once every 90 days.
Contacts for support:
For technical questions:
- Cathy Pecoraro: firstname.lastname@example.org; 848-932-6118
For more information, contact your library information desk: