Rutgers Restricted Access
Focusing on studies related to improving and augmenting aquatic yields, this database provides information on cultivating marine, freshwater, and brackishwater species. Covers the planned management of aquatic organisms.
Subject coverage includes:
- Aquaculture management and economics
- Growth and development of cultured species
- Techniques, equipment, methodology, feasibility studies, replenishing natural stocks and laboratory culture
- Culture of fish and other vertebrates
- Crustaceans, mollusks and other invertebrates
- Aquatic plants and algae
- Protozoa and microorganisms
- Reproductive biology
Click on the "Help" link in the upper right corner of any screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
RSS feeds and alerts; RefWorks citation tool; ProQuest My Research account to save, tag, organize and share research.
1984 - current.
Type of coverage
Abstracts and full bibliographic citations.
Print counterpart or
Aquaculture Abstracts (ASFA)
(Note: Print edition is not available at Rutgers Libraries.)
Vendor/electronic presentation provider