Rutgers Restricted Access
Biomedical Reference Collection: Comprehensive provides access to nearly 900 full text journals, including full text for nearly 850 peer-reviewed publications. Disciplines covered include: clinical medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, and the pre-clinical sciences. Journals available in full text in Biomedical Reference Collection: Comprehensive Edition are indexed in MEDLINE.
Help is available via a link in the upper right corner of every screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
- Journal alerts and Search history alerts.
- Compatible with RefWorks.
- Saved searches. Free My EBSCOHost account required.
- A visual search tab allows the user to search efficiently across broad subjects, and then returns a visual map of results, organized by topic.
- iPhone and Android applications.
Type of coverage
Indexing with abstracts and full-text or full-image content from most journal titles.
Print counterpart or
MEDLINE; Individual journals are also published in paper format, and the lists those available at Rutgers.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider