Rutgers Restricted Access
Aquatic Science Collection
In general, ProQuest supports the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari on a rolling basis.
The collection contains aquatic science related full-text articles, granular access to figures and tables within articles, and the entire range of bibliographic records from Aquatic Sciences and Fisheries Abstracts (ASFA). Subject coverage includes: Aquaculture, Aquatic organisms, Aquatic pollution, Brackish water environments, Conservation, Environmental quality, Fisheries, Freshwater environments, Limnology, Marine biotechnology, Marine environments, Meteorology, Oceanography, Policy and legislation, and Wildlife management.
Click on the "Help" link in the upper right corner of any screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
RSS feeds and alerts; RefWorks citation tool; ProQuest My Research account to save, tag, organize and share research.
1960 - current.
- Aquaculture Abstracts (ASFA)
- Aquatic Pollution and Environmental Quality (ASFA 3)
- Biological Sciences and Living Resources (ASFA 1)
- Marine Biotechnology Abstracts (ASFA)
- Ocean Technology, Policy and Non-Living Resources (ASFA 2)
- Oceanic Abstracts
- ProQuest Aquatic Science Journals
- ProQuest Deep Indexing: Aquatic Sciences
Type of coverage
Indexing with citations and abstracts; full-text (excluding ASFA).
Vendor/electronic presentation provider