Rutgers Restricted Access
Social Sciences Premium Collection (ProQuest)
In general, ProQuest supports the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari on a rolling basis.
The ProQuest Social Sciences Collection abstracts and indexes over 10,000 titles in the social sciences, while also providing access to over 1,800 scholarly journals. A majority of the titles are published outside of the United States. This resource is both international and interdisciplinary in scope.
Click on the "Help" link in the upper right corner of any screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
RSS feeds and alerts; RefWorks citation tool; ProQuest My Research account to save, tag, organize and share research.
1871 – current.
Varies by database
Journal articles, series, monographs, dissertations, bibliographies, proceedings, web sites, and other materials.
- ASSIA: Applied Social Sciences Index and Abstracts
- International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts
- PAIS International
- PILOTS: Published International Literature on Traumatic Stress
- ProQuest Education Journals
- ProQuest Political Science
- ProQuest Sociology
- Social Services Abstracts
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
Type of coverage
Indexing with citations and abstracts and full text content for some sources.
Print counterpart or
See up to date title list from Basic Search page.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider