- Executive Openings
- Librarian Openings
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Administrative, Professional, Supervisory Vacancies
- COLT (Clerical, Office, Laboratory & Technical Positions)
- Student Employment
- Metadata Librarian, Non-Tenure Track Librarian of Practice III
- Undergraduate Success Librarian, John Cotton Dana Library, Rutgers- Newark
- Student Success Librarian, Paul Robeson Library, Rutgers - Camden
- There are no fellowships available at this time.
Administrative, Professional, Supervisory Vacancies
Note: See also the University APS staff listing located on the University Human Resources page
COLT (Clerical, Office, Laboratory & Technical Positions)
Rutgers University Libraries
Clerical Employment Opportunities, AFSME Local #1761
- There are no positions open at this time.
Rutgers University Libraries employs over 500 students working in various capacities across its 26 libraries and centers each year. Student positions at the library include jobs in collection management, reference, public service, digital archiving, office assistance and special projects.