Use QuickSearch to find the record for the book you need. If all copies are checked out, you can request a copy from another library or recall the item from the patron who has checked it out.
To request from another library:
- Sign in to QuickSearch using your NetID or library barcode and password. This will allow you to see your request options.
- On the record for the item you want, click on E-ZBorrow. You may be prompted to log in again. Search the E-ZBorrow catalog. If the item is available via E-ZBorrow, use the request option to get quick delivery from another academic library.
To place a recall request:
- Sign in to QuickSearch using your NetID or library barcode and password
- Click the "Request" button and select your pickup library
- Click the "Send Request" button to complete your request
In the case of a recall, the current patron will be assigned a new due date and will have 2 weeks to return the material. Requests from other libraries frequently have a quicker turnaround time.
NOTE: Use the "Special Request" option to recall a book for delivery to an off-campus pickup site. To recall a specific volume in a multi-volume set, enter the volume number in the "Additional Information" field.
You will be notified by email when your requested or recalled item is available for pickup.