ILL services are free for current students, faculty, staff, and faculty emeriti; visiting scholars/faculty and students; RBHS volunteer faculty; and Rowan and CCC affiliates. Other users can submit ILL requests through their local libraries.
- Search QuickSearch to verify that the item you need is not already available at Rutgers.
- Need a book, score, dissertation, newspaper, or microform?
- Start with E-ZBorrow to place a direct request with one of our area partner libraries. E-ZBorrow delivery usually takes 3-5 days.
- Don't see it in E-ZBorrow? Try UBorrow to place a direct request with a Big 10 partner library. Books usually take 7-10 days to arrive.
- Not in UBorrow? Log in to Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery (first time users must register with the ILLiad system).
- On the main menu under New Request, choose "ILL Book Request."
- Need an article or book chapter?
- Log in to Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery (first time users must register with the ILLiad system).
- On the main menu under New Request, choose "Article Request" or "Book Chapter."
- Fill in all items of information called for on the form. Avoid using abbreviations in authors' names or journal titles. Click on the [Submit Request] button.
Your new interlibrary loan requests will be listed under "Outstanding Requests" with a transaction number, request type, title, author, and current status.