Below you will find a variety of options for acquiring items that are not at your local campus library or part of the Rutgers libraries collections.
- Request delivery of Rutgers books that are not in your local campus library by the "Book Delivery" or "Special Request" option in the .
- Use E-ZBorrow to request quick delivery of books from over 30 academic libraries.
- Use Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Services to request journal articles
from any Rutgers University library.
Please watch this video on how to request an article.
- Use Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Services for materials not in the Rutgers University Libraries collections.
Learn more about the Libraries delivery options and policies:
- E-ZBorrow: The Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc.
- Imaging Services
- About Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery
- Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery Statuses
- Interlibrary Loan Services: Lending
- Media Materials Booking Request Service
- Rutgers Delivery Service