BOOKS OR BOOK CHAPTERS:
- Foster, MJ, Jewell ST, ed. Assembling the Pieces of a Systematic Review: A Guide for Librarians. Rowman & Littlefield, 2017.
- Jewell ST. Providing Meaningful Information: Part D – Current Awareness. In: A Practical Guide for Informationists, ed. Antonio P. DeRosa. Elsevier, [pending publication].
- Jewell, ST. Nine Qualities to Cultivate Across Your Entire Career. In: Career Transitions for Librarians, ed. Davis Erin Anderson and Raymond Pun. Rowman & Littlefield, 2016.
- Norberg A, Nelson J, Holly C, Jewell ST, Salmond S. Experiences of HIV-infected adults and healthcare providers with healthcare delivery practices influencing engagement in primary healthcare settings: a qualitative systematic review protocol. JBI database of systematic reviews and implementation reports. 2017;15(11):2645-50. PubMed PMID: 29135747.
- Shen MJ, Peterson EB, Costas-Muniz R, Hernandez MH, Jewell ST, Matsoukas K, Bylund CL. The Effects of Race and Racial Concordance on Patient-Physician Communication: A Systematic Review of the Literature. Journal of racial and ethnic health disparities. 2017. PubMed PMID: 28275996; PubMed Central PMCID: PMCPmc5591056.
- Maiocco S, Shelley E, Salmond S, Jewell ST, Caldwell B, Lieggi M. Experiences of stigma among family members of persons living with schizophrenia: a systematic review protocol. JBI database of systematic reviews and implementation reports. 2017;15(6):1575-84. PubMed PMID: 28628517.
- Genoff MC, Zaballa A, Gany F, Gonzalez J, Ramirez J, Jewell ST, Diamond LC. Navigating Language Barriers: A Systematic Review of Patient Navigators' Impact on Cancer Screening for Limited English Proficient Patients. Journal of general internal medicine. 2016;31(4):426-34. PubMed PMID: 26786875
- Razdan SN, Patel V, Jewell S, McCarthy CM. Quality of life among patients after bilateral prophylactic mastectomy: a systematic review of patient-reported outcomes. Quality of life research : an international journal of quality of life aspects of treatment, care and rehabilitation. 2015. PubMed PMID: 26577764.
- Silva MD, Genoff M, Zaballa A, Jewell S, Stabler S, Gany FM, Diamond LC. Interpreting at the End of Life: A Systematic Review of the Impact of Interpreters on the Delivery of Palliative Care Services to Cancer Patients With Limited English Proficiency. Journal of pain and symptom management. 2015. PubMed PMID: 26549596.
- Brunner T, DiFortuna K, Ginex P, Monson B, Kovacs M, Murphy J, Stemplewicz K, Letang M, West L, DeRosa AP, Jewell ST, Gibson DS. Giving Patients a Voice: The Use of Technology in the Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) for Patients with Head and Neck Cancer. Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing. 2015;30(4):e38.
- Quigley EA, Tokay BA, Jewell ST, Marchetti MA, Halpern AC. Technology and Technique Standards for Camera-Acquired Digital Dermatologic Images: A Systematic Review. JAMA dermatology. 2015;151(8):883-90. PubMed PMID: 25970844.
- Rodriguez VM, Gordon M, Avildsen I, Emanu J, Jewell ST, Anselmi KA, et al., editors. A Systematic Review of the Concordance between Patient-reported and Objective Oral Chemotherapy Agent Adherence. Psycho-oncology; 2015: Wiley-Blackwell.
- DeRosa A., Jewell S. Establishing a Mobile Resources Collection Development Policy. Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries. 2014 Sep;11(3):144-154.
- Jewell S, Gibson DS. Nine Steps to a Systematic Review Service. MLA News. 2014 Feb;54(2):11.
- Cemal, Y, Jewell S, Albornoz CR, Pusic A, Mehrara BJ. Systematic Review of quality of life and patient reported outcomes in patients with oncological related lower extremity lymphedema.Lymphat Res Biol, 2013 Mar;11(1):14-9.
- Ryan, S., Atkinson, T. M., Bennett, A. V., Jewell, S., Wagner, J.-S., & Basch, E. Concordance between Symptomatic Adverse Event Ratings by Clinicians and Patients: A Systematic Review. Qual Life Res 2013; 22:82.
- Goulart JM, Quigley EA, Dusza S, Jewell ST, Alexander G, Asgari MM, Eide MJ, Fletcher SW, Geller AC, Marghoob AA, Weinstock MA, Halpern AC; INFORMED (INternet curriculum FOR Melanoma Early Detection) Group. Skin Cancer Education for Primary Care Physicians: A Systematic Review of Published Evaluated Interventions. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 2011 Sep;26(9):1027-35.
- Jewell S. Productivity via Mobile Phones: Using Smartphones in Smart Ways. Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries, 2011 Jan;8(1):81-6. doi: 10.1080/15424065.2010.551501.
- Panel participant on New Roles in Medical Librarianship at 2017 NY-NJ MLA Chapter of MLA Annual Meeting, 2017 Oct 17.
- Panel participant at Systematic Searching LIVE, Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, 2017 May.
- Co-developed and co-taught a CE course for MLA on Managing a Systematic Review Service with Diana Delgado, 2016 Oct 19.
- Lightning talk on the Rutgers University Libraries’ systematic review service at the MLA Tri-chapter meeting in Philadelphia, 2016 Sep.
- Mobile Collection Development Policy. METRO, New York. 2015 May 26.
- Panel participant for Librarians Collaborating to Produce Systematic Reviews: Project Launch to Publication. Medical Library Association. 2014 April 16.
- iPads for Medicine. Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan and the Bronx Health Sciences Library (BQSI/MB). 2013 March 5 and 8.
- Making the Most of Medical Apps. Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Manhattan and the Bronx Health Sciences Librarians (BQSI/MB). 2012 November 16.
- Panel participant for Trends in Mobile Medicine. METRO, New York. 2011 October 26.
- Medical Mobile Apps. Denali Oncology Group (Alaska). 2011 March 26.
- Medical Information on the Internet. Westchester Cancer Support Team. 2011 Feb 10.
- Virtual Librarianship Colloquium. Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ. 2010 Apr 14.
- Medical Info to Go. Handheld Librarian Conference; virtual conference. 2010 Feb 17-18.
- Jewell S. Medical Humanism: Teaching Poetry to Internal Medicine Residents. Poster session at Rutgers University: State of the Libraries; 2017 Dec 6. New Brunswick, NJ.
- Jewell S, Ghajar M. Improving Health Information Habits with Motivational Interviewing. Poster session at Rutgers University: State of the Libraries; 2016 Dec 7. New Brunswick, NJ.
- DeRosa A, Hernandez M, Jewell S, Sulimanoff I, Gibson D.LibGuides: Developing Custom Research Solutions for Our User Community.Poster session at Annual Conference of the Medical Library Association; 2012 May 18 – 23; Seattle, WA.
- Sarkozy A, Jewell S, Gibson D. Clinicians On-the-Go: Creating an Effective Mobile Strategy for Delivering Medical Library Services. Poster session at Annual Conference of the Medical Library Association; 2010 May 21 – 26; Washington, DC.