Progress To Date
- Commercial product discussions and quote from EMC for mass storage. Also examining ADIC and IBM’s Storage Tank (an open source product).
- CamdenBase directories/permissions standardized for transfer to systems.
- Developed initial criteria for an RUL server registry
- Educating ourselves in various technologies: 1) OAI-PMH, 2) CNRI Handle System, 3) SCORM, 4) Z39.50/YAZ, 5) METS, 6) OpenURL
- Draft for requirements and architecture
- Cross-repository search prototype
- Downloaded Dspace (from MIT) - started evaluation
- UVa (Fedora) visit planned for early March