To register you need:
- Barcode from RU connection card
- Email Address
For more information see: Registering with the Rutgers Libraries.
2. Once registered, the barcode from the RU connection card is needed to:
3. NetID/password are needed to:
- Access the Library Catalog (e.g. to check your borrowing record or renew materials)
- Access Rutgers Delivery Service (RDS) (Request delivery of materials between campus libraries)
- Access indexes, databases, ejournals, and other restricted resources from off-campus through such services as Searchlight (federated search tool), Citation Linker (citation search tool), or from the Indexes and Databases pages.
- Access Interlibrary Loan/Article Delivery service
- Log in to E-ZBorrow: The Pennsylvania Academic Library Consortium, Inc. (PALCI) Project (A Virtual Union Catalog to which Rutgers belongs)
- Use RefWorks (Bibliography and Database manager)
- Access RUWireless in library buildings
- Use Library public workstations
- Deposit Faculty submissions in RUcore
4. Some specific resources (RefWorks, SciFinder Scholar) and alert services (Table of contents alerts, Daily/weekly email alerts, Saved search alerts) require that you create a separate account on the vendor's website to use them.