Copy cards may be purchased for $1 (a $ .50 charge for a new copy card is included) from vending machines at the following libraries. More value can be added to a copy card (maximum $25) in denominations of $1, $5, $10, or $20 at the vending machines. $5, $10, or $20 copy cards can also be purchased over the counter at the Imaging Services office in Alexander Library (cash, check, or RU Express).
- Alexander Library*
- Art Library
- Chang Science Library
- Dana Library-Newark*
- Douglass Library*
- Kilmer Library*
- Library of Science & Medicine*
- Mathematical Sciences Library
- Robeson Library-Camden
- Science & Engineering Resource Center
- School of Management and Labor Relations (Carey Library)
* Libraries with card vending machines that give receipts.
Copy cards are also available at the Library Annex.
To purchase a copy card with an Internal Purchase order, please submit your purchase order through RIAS. The form can be found under Copy Services - Copycard Purchase.
For further information, see Imaging Services or call 848-932-7940