- Search the and verify that the item you need is not already available at Rutgers.
- For books not owned or currently unavailable at Rutgers, search E-ZBorrow and place a request for quick delivery to your local campus library. For a book not available at Rutgers or E-ZBorrow, search UBorrow and place a direct request for it.
- Logon to Interlibrary Loan and Article Delivery with your NetID and password. Emeritus faculty, visiting scholars, Rowan_CCC, faculty research assistants, attending physicians, hospital personnel, individuals in joint programs, and retirees may login with their barcodes and library PINs. First time users must register.
- On the main menu under New Request, choose "ILL Book Request," "Article Request," or "Book Chapter." Use the book request form to request dissertations, scores, newspapers, or microform.
- Fill in all items of information called for on the forms. Avoid using abbreviations in authors' names or journal titles. Click on the [Submit Request] button.
- Your new interlibrary loan requests will be listed under "Outstanding Request" with a transaction number, request type, title, author, and current status.