- Librarian Openings
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Administrative, Professional, Supervisory Vacancies
- COLT (Clerical, Office, Laboratory & Technical Positions)
- Student Employment
The following librarian openings are available as Adobe Acrobat files (PDF's) and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be opened and read.
- Director of the Paul Robeson Library, Rutgers University - Camden
- Non-Tenure Track Reference Librarian (Librarian of Practice IV), Paul Robeson Library, Rutgers University Libraries
- Associate Director & Medical Education Coordinator, Robert Wood Johnson Library of the Health Sciences, Rutgers University Libraries
- There are no fellowships available at this time.
Administrative, Professional, Supervisory Vacancies
Note: See also the University APS staff listing located on the University Human Resources page
COLT (Clerical, Office, Laboratory & Technical Positions)
Rutgers University Libraries
Clerical Employment Opportunities, AFSME Local #1761
- There are no positions open at this time.
Rutgers University Libraries employs over 500 students working in various capacities across its 26 libraries and centers each year. Student positions at the library include jobs in collection management, reference, public service, digital archiving, office assistance and special projects.