- Librarian Openings
- The Libraries Internship/Residency Program
- Fellowship Opportunities
- Administrative, Professional, Supervisory Vacancies
- COLT (Clerical, Office, Laboratory & Technical Positions)
- Student Employment
The following librarian openings are available as Adobe Acrobat files (PDF's) and require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be opened and read.
- Director of Operations, Institute of Jazz Studies, John Cotton Dana Library, Rutgers University - Newark and Rutgers University Libraries
- Non-Tenure Track (Librarian of Practice IV), Archivist (Grant Funded Position- Twelve month appointment), Special Collections and University Archives.
The Libraries Internship/Residency Program
The Libraries Internship/Residency program reflects the university's long standing commitment to equal opportunity and affirmative action, and its efforts to increase diversity in academic librarianship. The program is designed to provide one student in the Masters of Library and Information Science program at Rutgers with an intensive three-year exposure to the various aspects of professional work within an academic library such as reference, instruction and information services, collection development, access services, administration, digital library systems, preservation, and special collections.
- There are no fellowships available at this time.
Administrative, Professional, Supervisory Vacancies
Note: See also the University APS staff listing located on the University Human Resources page
- There are no positions open at this time.
COLT (Clerical, Office, Laboratory & Technical Positions)
Rutgers University Libraries
Clerical Employment Opportunities, AFSME Local #1761
Rutgers University Libraries employs over 500 students working in various capacities across its 26 libraries and centers each year. Student positions at the library include jobs in collection management, reference, public service, digital archiving, office assistance and special projects.