Academic Search Premier is a multi-disciplinary database designed specifically for academic institutions. With a large collection of peer-reviewed full-text journals, the database offers information in nearly every area of academic study including: computer sciences, engineering, physics, chemistry, language and linguistics, arts & literature, medical sciences, ethnic studies, and many more.
Help is available via a link in the upper right corner of every screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
- Journal alerts and Search history alerts.
- Compatible with RefWorks.
- Saved searches. Free My EBSCOHost account required.
- A visual search tab allows the user to search efficiently across broad subjects, and then returns a visual map of results, organized by topic.
- iPhone and Android applications.
Scholarly journals, magazines, several major newspapers, and a limited number of books, conference proceedings, and government publications.
Type of coverage
Indexing with abstracts and full-text or full-image content for many titles.
Print counterpart or
Vendor/electronic presentation provider
Childhood Studies; English Language and Literature; Jewish Studies; Literature in General; South Asian Studies; Women's and Gender Studies; Book Reviews; Current Events and Newspapers; Journals; Nursing; SHRP (Health Related Professions); General Science/Multidisciplinary; Education; General Social Science; Labor and Employment Studies