This database provides research articles on biotechnology (medical, agricultural, and environmental) and bioengineering.
Subject coverage includes:
- genetic engineering and gene therapy
- medical technology
- imaging pharmaceuticals, drug delivery, and vaccines
- tissue engineering, biomechanics, and biomaterials
- cell culture, fermentation and process engineering
- waste treatment and bioremediation
- agricultural biotechnology
- food biotechnology
- bioinformatics and computer applications
products produced by biotechnological methods
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
RSS feeds and alerts; RefWorks citation tool; ProQuest My Research account to save, tag, organize and share research.
1982 - current.
Type of coverage
Abstracts and full bibliographic citations.
Print counterpart or
Microbiology Abstracts Section B. Bacteriology
(Note: Print edition was canceled after 1994.)
Vendor/electronic presentation provider