As of August 31 2014, General Science Full Text has been cancelled and will no longer be available through the Rutgers University Libraries. The Libraries deeply regret any inconvenience to our user community.
You may find the following print and electronic resources of some utility to your research:
- Academic Search Premier
- ProQuest Biological Science Collection
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- Google Scholar
You may also wish to consult with a reference librarian for other ways to help find the resources you need.
If you have additional concerns about how to pursue your information needs, you may contact:
Ask a Librarian.
General Science Full Text features full text articles with subject coverage in astronomy, atmospheric science, biology, botany, chemistry, conservation, earth science, environment, food & nutrition, genetics, health & medicine, mathematics, microbiology, oceanography, physics, physiology, and zoology.
Help is available via a link in the upper right corner of every screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
- Journal alerts and Search history alerts.
- Compatible with RefWorks.
- Saved searches. Free My EBSCOHost account required.
- A visual search tab allows the user to search efficiently across broad subjects, and then returns a visual map of results, organized by topic.
- iPhone and Android applications.
Indexing with abstracts 1984 to present, full-text, selected periodicals, 1995 to present.
General interest periodicals (including The New York Times Science section) and specialized journals.
Type of coverage
Citations with abstracts, full-text and page images.
Print counterpart or
Vendor/electronic presentation provider