Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (LISTA) provides indexing and abstracting coverage of topics that include librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, and information management, among others. It covers journal articles from about 600 publications, plus books, research reports, and conference proceedings.
This database is also freely available via http://www.libraryresearch.com
Help is available via a link in the upper right corner of every screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
- Journal alerts and Search history alerts.
- Compatible with RefWorks.
- Saved searches. Free My EBSCOHost account required.
- A visual search tab allows the user to search efficiently across broad subjects, and then returns a visual map of results, organized by topic.
- iPhone and Android applications.
Varies for each journal with some coverage dating back to the early 1960s.
Journals, books, research reports, and conference proceedings.
Type of coverage
Indexing with citations and abstracts and occasional links to full text. Coverage for some titles includes only selected articles that are relevant to the field.
Print counterpart or
Duplicates in large part the print version of the title Information Science & Technology Abstracts: ISTA (and its previous title) shelved at ALEXANDER REF Z699.A1D6 1966-2004
Vendor/electronic presentation provider