PsychiatryOnline is a powerful website that features the DSM Library and The American Journal of Psychiatry as the cornerstones of an unsurpassed collection of psychiatric references, including books, journals, and self-assessment tools. The DSM Library is the most widely used psychiatric reference in the world. Much more than individual titles, PsychiatryOnline features sophisticated searching and indexing tools that enable you to quickly target all the information you need.
Full-text Journals and new versions of electronic books.
Type of coverage
References, books, journals, patient information, and self-assessment tools in psychiatry.
Print counterpart or
Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 5th Edition
1. DSM® Library titles including DSM-IV-TR®, DSM-IV-TR® Handbook of Differential Diagnosis, and DSM-IV-TR® Clinical Cases
2. Journals including The American Journal of Psychiatry, Psychiatric Services, Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, and Academic Psychiatry
3. Textbooks including The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry, Gabbard's Treatments of Psychiatric Disorders, Textbook of Psychotherapeutic Treatments, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Geriatric Psychiatry, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Substance Abuse Treatment, The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychopharmacology, and Manual of Clinical Psychopharmacology
4. American Psychiatric Association Practice Guidelines for the treatment of psychiatric disorders (quick reference [subscribers only] and comprehensive [freely available] versions)
5. Self-assessment tools for study, board certification and recertification review, AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, and lifelong learning
6. Clinical & research news from Psychiatric News
7. Medication information handouts for patients
Vendor/electronic presentation provider