SpringerLink SpringerLink is a full-text journal and e-book package covering over 2,450 scholarly titles in the following fields: architecture and design, biomedical and life sciences, business and economics, chemistry and materials science, computer science, earth and environmental science, engineering, humanities, psychology/behavioral science, social sciences and law, mathematics and statistics, medicine, and physics and astronomy.
The Advanced Search feature allows searching across the entire database by author, title, or text keyword. The Rutgers Libraries subscription also includes the full-text of titles formerly published by Kluwer Academic Publishers. Individual journal or book titles may also be accessed through the .
- Springer Behavioral Science and Psychology eBooks (2010,2013,2016,2017)
- Springer Biomedical and Life Sciences eBooks (2013,2015-2017)
- Springer Business and Management eBooks (2016-2017)
- Springer Chemistry and Material Science eBooks (2005-2014, 2016-2017)
- Springer Computer Science eBooks (includes Lecture Notes in Computer Science) (2005-2017)
- Springer Earth and Environmental Science eBooks (2016-2017)
- Springer Economics and Finance eBooks (2016-2017)
- Springer Education eBooks (2016-2017)
- Springer Energy eBooks (2016-2017)
- Springer Engineering eBooks (2015-2017)
- Springer Mathematics and Statistics eBooks (includes Lecture Notes in Mathematics) (2005-2017)
- Springer Medicine eBooks (2015-2017)
- Springer Physics and Astronomy eBooks(includes Lecture Notes in Physics) (2017)
- Springer Professional and Applied Computing eBooks (2017)
To access Search Help click on the gear icon next to the search box at the top of the SpringerLink web pages.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
For ebooks in the areas of Biomedical and Life Sciences, Chemistry and Materials Science, Mathematics and Computer Science, and Psychology/Behavioral Science, Rutgers affiliated users can also purchase the print copy for USD$24.99 (shipping included). More details are available in the Mathematics Research Guide.
1997 - present for journal articles.
Dates may vary for ebooks in other disciplines.
Academic and research journals in many fields.
Type of coverage
Tables of contents; citations and abstracts; full-text articles; full-text chapters; book reviews.
Print counterpart or
Individual journals and books are also published in paper format, and the lists those available at Rutgers.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider