300 North 4th Street
Camden, NJ 08102
Librarian for English Literature, Art, Art History, Philosophy, Religion, and Digital Studies at Rutgers University-Camden.
As the liaison librarian for English, Art, Art History, Philosophy, Religion, and Digital Studies at Rutgers University-Camden, I provide research assistance to undergraduate students, graduate students, and faculty in those departments. I also teach library instruction sessions, create course-specific research guides, and purchase books for the Paul Robeson Library collection. In addition, I am heavily involved in the Robeson library's outreach efforts. In this capacity, I provide library instruction to RAs, TAs, and new faculty; staff tables at information fairs for new, admitted, and prospective students; develop partnerships with Rutgers Future Scholars, EOF, and the International Students Office; and offer evening research assistance at the residence halls as part of the Library Cafe program developed by the library and Housing and Residence Life.
Please contact me if you:
- need help with your research or would like to schedule a research consultation
- are an instructor in one of my liaison departments and would like to set up a library instruction session
- are interested in having a research guide created for your department, course, or assignment
- want to suggest materials for the collection
- would like the library to become involved in your Rutgers-Camden campus activity or event