To find video or audio material look in the .
In the choose Advanced Search.
- Enter the word/phrase, author, title, and/or subject terms you wish to search.
- Use the Search Limits on the lower section of the page to limit the format to visual or audio materials.
- Select Visual Materials for the moving image collections.
- Select Recorded Sound for audio collections.
- Click on the Search button.
- The results of your search will be displayed on a Search Results screen. Click on the title in any listing to view the complete details for that item, including locations, call numbers, and status (availability).
Book Video Titles for a Class
Rutgers faculty/staff and graduate students are also eligible to:
- Book video titles for a class by completing a Media Materials - Booking Form.
Booked videos (and other moving image materials) are available for pickup and return at the following Media Pickup/Return Locations:
- Alexander Library (CAC)
- Art Library, next to Murray Hall (CAC)
- Camden - Robeson Library (Camden)
- Chang Library (Cook)
- Dana Library Media (Newark)
- Douglass Library (Douglass)
- Kilmer Library (Livingston)
- LSM (Busch)
- SMLR (Cook)
For more information please see Media Materials Booking Service or Media Materials Booking Frequently Asked Questions.