Information for Researchers
- Citation Management Tools
- Copyright and Licensing
- Digital Curation Research Center
- Digital Humanities
- Digitization Projects
- NIH Public Access and More
- Open Access Policy
- Research Data Management Services
- Research Impact
- Rutgers Open Access Journals
- Rutgers University Community Repository
- Scholarly Networking Tools
Research data management refers to planning, organizing, sharing, and preserving the data and documentation used to generate published research output. Increasingly, federal agencies and other granting bodies are requiring data management plans that address these topics, so that the products of funded research are publicly available for reuse.
The Libraries can help you:
- Plan - We can provide advice on preparing Data Management Plans for grant proposals and on best practices for handling your data.
- Organize - We can advise on how to structure and document your data for maximum usability and visibility.
- Share and Preserve - We can help you identify a suitable repository, so that you can share and preserve your data to meet your funder requirements.
Questions? Please contact us (see contacts at right).
See also New Brunswick Libraries Research Data Management Services for more information.