To find video or audio material look in the .
- Select a search type, enter your search term(s), and use the drop-down menus to further define your search.
- Once you have a list of results, use the options at the left to narrow your search to video or audio by selecting your preferred format(s) (e.g., CD, DVD, Streaming Audio) from the Format list.
- Select any title from the results list to view the complete details for that item including the link for access to streaming video or audio.
You can also use the limits on the 'Advanced' search page to narrow your search to video or audio. Enter your search terms and select your preferred format(s) from the Format list.
Book Video Titles for a Class
Rutgers faculty/staff and graduate students are also eligible to:
- Book video titles for a class by completing a Media Materials - Booking Form.
Booked videos (and other moving image materials) are available for pickup and return at the following Media Pickup/Return Locations:
- Alexander Library (CAC)
- Art Library, next to Murray Hall (CAC)
- Camden - Robeson Library (Camden)
- Chang Library (Cook)
- Dana Library Media (Newark)
- Douglass Library (Douglass)
- Kilmer Library (Livingston)
- LSM (Busch)
- SMLR (Cook)
For more information please see Media Materials Booking Service or Media Materials Booking Frequently Asked Questions.