We're here to support your learning while classes are online and library buildings are closed.
GET HELP NOW
- Chat with us (10am-10pm daily)
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form
- Connect with a librarian with expertise in your field to assist with your coursework or research
- View a list of available tutorials related to research and writing
- How do I use Click and Collect?
COURSE RESERVES (READING LIST)
Course reserves are currently online-only, and are accessible via the new Reading List tool within your course website (Canvas, Blackboard, or Sakai). Just choose Reading List from the course navigation to easily see and access your readings for the week.
Don't see it there? You can also search directly within the reading list tool.
START YOUR RESEARCH
- Looking for articles, books, e-books, or media? Start with QuickSearch, which searches across multiple databases simultaneously.
- If you want a more focused list of results, try our list of databases, browsable by name or by subject.
- Need something in print? You can request anything from our circulating collections and pick it up using Click and Collect.
- Find a subject-specific research guide for tips on finding resources about your topic
- Need help managing your citations? We can help you with EndNote, RefWorks, and Zotero.
Concerned about the high cost of textbooks? Learn more about the Libraries' Open and Affordable Textbooks Program, which has already saved Rutgers students over $5.7 million.
Rutgers is providing support for remote learning, including information on using the VPN to help you access library resources.