We're here to support your learning while classes are online and library buildings are closed.
GET HELP NOW
- Chat with us (10am-10pm daily)
- Send us an email: email@example.com or use the form
- Connect with a librarian with expertise in your field to assist with your coursework or research
- View a list of available tutorials related to research and writing
- How do I use Click and Collect?
Course reserves are materials that faculty make available to their students via the library; these are usually required or recommended course readings or audiovisual materials. Print reserves aren't currently available, but we're working with your instructors to make everything you'll need accessible online.
START YOUR RESEARCH
- Looking for articles, books, e-books, or media? Start with QuickSearch, which searches across multiple databases simultaneously.
- If you want a more focused list of results, try our list of databases, browsable by name or by subject.
- Need something in print? You can request anything from our circulating collections and pick it up using Click and Collect.
- Find a subject-specific research guide for tips on finding resources about your topic
- Need help managing your citations? We can help you with EndNote, RefWorks, and Zotero.
Concerned about the high cost of textbooks? Learn more about the Libraries' Open and Affordable Textbooks Program, which has already saved Rutgers students over $5.7 million.
Rutgers is providing support for remote learning, including information on using the VPN to help you access library resources.