Rutgers is limited to 4 simultaneous users of this database.
CAB Abstracts, located on the CAB Direct platform, is an index of research in the applied life sciences. It indexes more than 10,000 sources, including international peer-reviewed journals, conference proceedings, academic books, and technical reports. Subject areas covered include:
- Agriculture, including animal production and welfare, horticulture, crop science and protection, applied economics, and rural studies;
- Animal and veterinary sciences, including animal nutrition, entomology, aquaculture, and equine science;
- Environmental sciences, including ecology and climate change, forestry, soil science, and hydrology;
- Human health, food, and nutrition, including food science and communicable diseases;
- Leisure and tourism;
- Microbiology and parasitology, including mycology, bacteriology, and virology;
- Plant sciences, including biotechnology, plant protection, and crop science
In addition to this copious indexing, Rutgers has access to an assortment of full-text journals, books, and conference proceedings on this platform.
1973 - present.