Please create an account to access this resource.
This is a test question bank on the BoardVitals platform. This question bank contains more than 2300 Integrated National Board Dental Examination (INBDE) board review practice questions with detailed explanations for both correct and incorrect responses. The INBDE question bank follows the exam content outline provided by the Joint Commission on National Dental Examinations (JCNDE) INBDE Test Specifications and includes the new INBDE Patient Box practice questions. Topics covered include:
- Development, structure, and function
- Physics and chemistry of biological processes
- Physics and chemistry of technologies and materials
- Cellular and molecular host defense mechanisms
- General and disease specific pathology
- Biology of microorganisms
- Behavioral sciences, ethics, and jurisprudence
- Research methodology, analysis, and informatics tools
- Oral Health Management
- Diagnosis and treatment planning
- Practice and profession
- Genetic, congenital, and developmental disease and conditions
- Patient Box
Questions are arranged in topical sections, and you may view questions by section or in a randomized way which combines all of the sections. Questions may be taken as a self-paced exam, or you may opt to view them in a timed session like the actual board exams. Question banks are regularly updated so that they are similar to the latest exams.