AccessMedicine is an online collection of key medical reference texts that provide authoritative and current medical data. Medical news, updates, patient education information, a diagnostic tool, and an integrated drug database with information about dosages, trade names, and pricing are also part of this resource. Searching is available across the entire suite of basic sciences and clinical texts. An A-Z index and QuickAccess search also provide easy access to material.
In order to access review questions (Q&A) or the Cases you need to be logged into your MyAccess personal account. You will then be able to access them under the Study Tools.
Please see this quick video tutorial on how to create a MyAccess account.
A "Help" icon appears on the top right side of the screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
Full-text book coverage to the latest editions.
Updated daily by world-renowned physicians and expanded continuously.
Medical reference books clinical texts health news and practice guidelines.
Type of coverage
Full text and illustrations.
Print counterpart or
The most recent editions of more than 45 medical reference books in clinical medicine including:
- Harrison's Online
- Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment
- Schwartz Surgery Online
- Goodman & Gilman's Pharmacology
- Tintinalli's Emergency Medicine
- Fitzpatrick Color Atlas
- Williams Obstetrics
- Hurst's the Heart
- LANGE Educational Library covers such titles as:
- Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry, 26 E
- Medical Epidemiology, 4th E
- Understanding Health Policy: A Clinical Approach, 4 E
- Basic Histology: Text & Atlas, 11 E
- Histology Image Review
- Jawetz, Melnick, & Adelberg's Medical Microbiology, 23 E
- Clinical Neuroanatomy, 25 E
- Concise Pathology, 3 E
- Pathophysiology of Disease, 4 E
- Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 9 E
- Review of Medical Physiology, 22 E
- Vander's Renal Physiology, 6 E
- Clinical Anesthesiology, 4 E
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Cardiology, 2 E
- Current Emergency Diagnosis & Treatment, 5 E
- Basic and Clinical Endocrinology, 7 E
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Family Medicine
- Current Obstetric & Gynecologic Diagnosis and Treatment, 9 E
- Vaughan & Asbury's General Ophthalmology, 16 E
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Orthopedics, 3 E
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery
- Current Pediatric Diagnosis & Treatment, 17th E
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Psychiatry
- Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Pulmonary Medicine
- Current Rheumatology Diagnosis & Treatment
- Current Surgical Diagnosis and Treatment, 11 E
- Smith's General Urology, 16 E
Vendor/electronic presentation provider