Rutgers Restricted Access
Users must register to access this resource. You may register with any email address as long as you do so initially while you are using a computer on the Rutgers network/IP range.
BoardVitals Addiction Medicine
A test question bank module located on the BoardVitals platform.
The Addiction Medicine question bank follows the exam content outline for the American Board of Preventive Medicine (ABPM) Addiction Medicine Certification Exam.
Addiction Medicine Board Review Topics Covered are:
- Genetics, Dysmorphology, and Metabolic Disorders
- Pharmacokinetics and Dynamics
- Behavioral Interventions
- Co-Ocurring Disorders
- Ethics, Legal and Liability
- Inpatient and Outpatient Management
- Neurobiology of Addiction
- Overview of Treatment
- Pain and Addiction
- Screening and Brief Intervention
- Smoking and Tobacco
Vendor/electronic presentation provider