Rutgers Restricted Access
LGBT Life with Full Text is the definitive database for LGBT studies. It includes the full text of more than 140 journals and more than 150 books and reference materials, as well as indexing and abstracts for over 600 additional publications.
Help is available via a link in the upper right corner of every screen.
For help using these indexes see: How do I find an article on my topic?
User tools and features
- Journal alerts and Search history alerts.
- Compatible with RefWorks.
- Saved searches. Free My EBSCOHost account required.
- A visual search tab allows the user to search efficiently across broad subjects, and then returns a visual map of results, organized by topic.
- iPhone and Android applications.
Late 20th and early 21st centuries.
Academic journals, popular magazines, and books/reference materials.
See Full list of sources.
Type of coverage
Includes full-text of more than 140 journals and more than 150 books, plus indexing with citations and abstracts for additional publications.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider