Over Memorial Day weekend, most of our cloud-based library services and resources will be temporarily unavailable due to a scheduled server migration.
These services will be unavailable for up to 24 hours, from 9pm Saturday to 9pm Sunday, May 29-30.
- Online library content including books, journals, databases, and streaming media
- Article and chapter delivery
- Checkouts, renewals, and interlibrary loan requests (ILLiad, E-ZBorrow, UBorrow) for physical materials
- Click & Collect and Personal Delivery services
- Library Reading Lists in Canvas, Blackboard, Sakai, and other LMSs
- SOAR (Scholarly Open Access at Rutgers)
What does this mean for me?
Please plan to check out or request any physical materials in advance of the migration and/or download, when possible, PDFs of any articles or ebooks that you may wish to access while the system is offline.
What do I need to do?
Other than downloading library content you'll need to access during this period, you don't need to do anything. All information in your library account will be preserved.
Does your vendor have a status page?
Yes. See “Higher Ed Platform NA04” at status.exlibrisgroup.com for the latest updates.