Global Press Archive
Global Press Archive contains digitized historical news sources from around the world. On this platform, Rutgers has access to the newspaper collections that are available via Open Access. Highlights include:
- Imperial Russian Newspapers (1782-1917)
- Independent and Revolutionary Mexican Newspapers (1807-1929)
- Late Qing and Republican-Era Chinese Newspapers (1911-1949)
- Middle Eastern and North African Newspapers (1870-2019)
- Southeast Asian Newspapers (1839-1976)
Each newspaper issue in these collections has been fully digitized and is fully searchable, including all articles, obituaries, advertisements, editorials, and illustrations.
Through this link to Global Press Archive, you will find only Open Access content. East View also offers additional Global Press Archive newspaper collections for sale. Rutgers has not purchased any of these additional collections.
18th century – 21st century.