BoardVitals USMLE Step 3
Please create an account to access this resource.
This is a test question bank on the BoardVitals platform. It includes more than 1450 difficult USMLE Step 3 board review practice questions with detailed explanations for both correct and incorrect responses. These questions focus on challenging content, simulating the most difficult questions on the exam. The USMLE Step 3 question bank follows the exam content outline for the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and National Board of Medical Examiners® (NBME®) USMLE® Step 3 Exam. This exam is the third step of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). Topics covered include:
- Multisystem Processes
- Renal/Urinary and Male Reproductive Systems
- Respiratory System
- Pharmaceutical Advertisement
- Research Abstracts
- Biostatistics and Epidemiology
- General Principles of Foundational Science
- Communication/Professionalism/Systems-based Practice & Patient Safety
- Behavioral Health
- Pregnancy, Childbirth, Female Reproductive System, and Breast
- Immune System, Blood & Lymphoreticular System
Questions are arranged in topical sections, and you may view questions by section or in a randomized way which combines all of the sections. Questions may be taken as a self-paced exam, or you may opt to view them in a timed session like the actual board exams. Question banks are regularly updated so that they are similar to the latest exams.