An integrated, searchable knowledge base of genetic associations and human genome epidemiology.
Generally each section/function has its own set of search help and FAQs.
User tools and features
Includes many sub-collections and tools, such as:
- HuGE Literature Finder: Find published articles in genetic associations and human genome epidemiology.
- Phenopedia: Look up genetic associations and human genome epidemiology summaries by disease.
- Genopedia: Look up genetic associations and human genome epidemiology summaries by gene.
- GWAS Integrator: Explore published GWAS and relevant information.
- Gene Prospector: A gateway for evaluating genes in relation to disease and risk factors.
- HuGE Watch: Track the evolution of published literature in human genome epidemiology.
- HuGE Investigator Browser: Find investigators in a particular field of human genome epidemiology.
- Variant Name Mapper: Map common names and rs numbers of genetic variants.
- Genotype Prevalence Catalog: Present genotype prevalence estimates in US population.
- HuGE Risk Translator: Calculate the predictive value of genetic markers for disease risk.
- HuGE Track: A custom track built for HuGE data in the UCSC Genome Browser.
Most recent information.
As new information becomes available.
Published literature, researcher-contributors.
Type of coverage
Print counterpart or
Government reports, industry reports, white papers, books, journal articles, databases, gene sequences.
Vendor/electronic presentation provider
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention